Yesterday Connor discovered how much fun it is to drive his car down the hill in our backyard. Typical Mom-bribe, we wouldn't let him take off without giving us a kiss first. Andrew and I really loved his dramatic (but completely unnecessary) falls off the car when he got to the bottom of the hill. Excuse the Jersey Shore attire and bedhead, he had just woken up from his nap.
PS- not sure why these are viewing so small and half screen like this. I took the videos on my iphone so maybe that's normal? First time trying to upload an iphone video. If anyone knows how to fix, let me know.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG - I am sitting at work watching this and cracking up. I love how he purposely falls off at the end. Too funny!
Post a Comment