
Can't believe I'm 30 weeks already! Time is flying! Coincidentally, Connor just turned 30 months and I am 30 years old. Contemplating eating 30 milk duds tonight to celebrate?
The baby is moving constantly. However she seems to be much more calm than Connor was in my belly. Her little kicks and movements continue to be fun and cute, versus Connor's which were down right painful and insomnia-inducing like I've mentioned before. Boys v. girls? So far I'm still sleeping pretty well (assuming I can find a comfortable position and stick with it). My belly feels enormous to me, I can't believe that there's still 10 more weeks of growing to be done.
Connor has come to terms with the fact that there's a baby girl in my belly but continues to assure us that there's a baby boy in his belly. Poor guy really wants another little dude around! We told him that when the baby arrives she'll be bringing him a special present. He didn't miss a beat before requesting that she bring him a yellow choo choo train. Now every so often he asks when the baby will be coming to bring him his train?
On Friday night Andrew, Connor and I went to NYC to visit Annie and John and their new baby Sadie. We all went to our favorite (kid friendly) bar for dinner and the kids were both so good and sat nicely with us for over two hours. For a good bit I had Sadie snuggled up asleep on my chest (my belly made for a perfect little resting spot for her). Of course Connor wanted to sit on my lap at the same time so I gave him one knee. Then I could feel my baby kicking like crazy and had to laugh- that's a lot of little bodies for one person! Connor was so sweet and gentle with Sadie, giving her constant kisses on her head and soft pats. As we were saying goodbye to Annie and John and they walked away Connor burst into tears and said "bring that baby back now please!" So sweet.


Above pictures were taken in Hilton Head, I think I was 27 or 28 weeks then. Need to take some new pics.
2 comments:
Go for the milk duds! You and your belly look gorgeous! I think you have special visitors this weekend - have a great time and take lots of pictures!
Beautiful post Julie. You look wonderful. You look like a blessing plus a blessing on a blessing. But what's this about the Baby bringing Connor a present? I don't remember getting that deal, and you sure didn't get that deal - you got Derek. And you were a great big sister, and I can see Connor will be a terrific big brother. I cherish you all.
May the fourth be with you!
love, Gramps
Post a Comment