Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Brad Paisley!

As we do every year, while up at the camp we left Connor with my Mom one night and Andrew and I spent the night in Saratoga Springs. Andrew and I were excited for the night out alone and my Mom and Grandma were so pumped for the one on one time with Connor! I think its safe to say they are mildly obsessed with him ;) This year we had tickets to a Brad Paisley concert (yes we are undercover country music fans, esp. in the summertime, and Brad is one of our faves). SO SO SO GOOD. Darius Rucker (formally of Hootie and the Blowfish) opened for Brad and he was so great too! Andrew was really suspicious of his crossover to country music but he did not disappoint. He ended with a cover of Prince's Purple Rain that was probably one of my favorite songs of the night. Our seats were in the second to last row in the pavilion. The fun surprise- there was a small stage just a few seats down from me where Brad came to play 3 songs. I've never been so close to someone in concert before! Ok so we're not hardcore Brad Paisley fans (only know his popular songs) but boy did some of the people around us go friggin' nuts. I thought the teenage girl next to me might hyper-ventilate!

All pics taken on my phone.

That's the little stage right behind me.

So close!


Thank you again Mom and Grandma A for watching our little man for the night!

No comments: