
Next weekend Andrew's parents are coming out for a visit. Our plan is to take advantage of the extra set of hands and paint the nursery. We decided to bite the bullet and go pink- I think it will be fun to have some pink around here! This morning Connor and I made a quick stop at the hardware store to pick up some paint chips. I have long said the hardware store is my least favorite place to take Connor- there is soooooo much trouble that he can get into there. Power tools, cleaning supplies, nails, screws ugh- his grubby little hands operate so fast in there. So this morning I literally just grabbed all the pink paint chips I could in 60 seconds and we were out the door. Once I was home I realized the ridiculous number I took! Who knew there were that many shades of pink? Pretty sure I've decided on a pale pink called "Nursery Pink" - go figure! Will post some pics of the completed project!
1 comment:
I know what you mean about the colors - we've painted a few rooms in the house since we moved in and I can't believe the hundreds of shades of pink and beige!
Post a Comment