*Connor's Nana and Grand-dad arrived from Michigan yesterday! I woke up this morning to Andrew's Dad out in our flower beds doing some much needed weeding. His Mom was in the kitchen making french toast. Andrew's working from home today and was already in his office- coffee made. It was 8am and Connor was still asleep. Now THAT was a great way to start the day and I am so thankful!!

*The nursery furniture will be delivered this afternoon! If the painting is completed this weekend as we're planning (going to pick up the paint in a bit), we should have our little lady's nursery up and running in no time- yay!
*Today (I think its today at least) dear friends Ashley and Jason return from living abroad in London for the last several years. They are moving to NJ so we'll practically be neighbors! They're expecting their own bundle of joy in November, which we are so thrilled for. Welcome back my sweet Ashley! And Happy Birthday to J (Sunday)! Picture is of us and the Emalas when they came to visit us in Tokyo:

*Tomorrow afternoon through Sunday morning I'll be in NYC for a bachelorette party for my dear friend Shannon who is marrying Andrew's dear friend Rob (how fun is that?!) in Annapolis next month. My friends are impressed that I'm planning to go at 8 months pregnant but I never hesitated. Can't wait for the girl time and to celebrate Shann! Here's the gang minus Kelly, picture is from several New Year's Eves ago. Choose it because Shann is in white ;)

*On Sunday afternoon we're having some family friends (of both ours and the Eichs) over for a BBQ. Looking forward to showing them all the updates we've made to the house!
Happy weekend!
1 comment:
I am just NOW catching up on your blog. Thanks for the shout out. It's good to be home :)
Post a Comment