
The preschool where Connor will be starting this fall also has a summer camp program. You can sign up just by the week, and camp is three mornings a week. I signed Connor up for a couple of the July sessions and to say he loves it is quite the understatement! I send him in his bathing suit all lubed up in suntan lotion and I usually pick him up soaking wet and covered in paint or dirt or something- they really get down and dirty at camp! He literally races into the building with his backpack each day he has camp, saying "Bye bye Mommy, love you, see you later!" On Monday when I dropped him off his teacher pulled me aside and said "That Connor is pure sunshine- I just adore him!" She went on to tell me what a joy he is to have in her class and how much fun he has at camp. She said he's so sweet and just so much fun to be around. Awww! It really made me smile all day. Of course I think he's a super kid but its so nice to hear when others think so too. What a great way to sum him up- the boy is pure sunshine!!
1 comment:
I would have to agree; he really is the happiest little boy. I just love him and miss him! I so enjoyed reading your blog this morning and catching up!
Post a Comment