Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend at the Camp


Andrew was supposed to be in Tokyo this weekend but at the last minute the trip was postponed. Since that basically meant he had a clear schedule we decided to jump on the opportunity to go up to my Mom and Gerry's cottage in the Adirondaks for the weekend. Andrew was even able to take Friday off. It's so relaxing and peaceful up there. There's no tv, no internet, no cell phone service- basically no distractions from the outside world whatsoever. Connor was in all his glory all weekend- swimming, collecting and throwing rocks in the lake, running around naked. He's now basically on a total clothing strike when swimming is involved, especially once he discovered how much fun it is too pee off the dock. At only 2.5 he's already so frat-tastic! Some naked shots were too cute not to post but I did take the liberty of blurring out the important parts ;)

Here he is so happy with his little pile of rocks to throw.


My handsome boys.

Love the proud expression on his face here. Like I said- in all his glory!

Waving to the morning kayakers. Boy did they get an eye-full.

He loves to be splashed!

What's better than watching your boy dancing naked in the sunshine?

Both nights we were there we went to this place called the "I Go Inn" for dinner. Most amazing frozen drinks- 100% fresh fruit! Here's Connor and I sharing a non-alcoholic daiquiri.

On the way home today (have you noticed I love taking pictures of Connor asleep in the car?) So pooped from all the fun!

3 comments:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

I think Kate might have been a bit of a bad influence on your sweet little Connor...she's kind of a little nudist....sorry.

joanne said...

i just love your blog, julie!

Swann said...

I love the nudist phase... too funny!