
Taxi coming to pick us up in 30 mins, our bags are packed and we are ready to go. We tried to take as much low weight, high calorie foods with us as possible. Connor is excited for the big shinkansen train just like in his "Things that Go" book. He's bringing his toy shinkansen (bullet train) with him. And Puppy of course. We're trying to keep things light, even though Andrew and I (especially me) are absolutely terrified.
We still do not have flights from Osaka but again, think its our best bet airport wise for availability. Thinking we might try for Okinawa if we can't get to HK, there's a huge military base there.
I didn't want the last picture on here before we go to be of a silly car so here's one of the kids. If it weren't for them we'd probably stay here and ride this thing out but we're doing what we think (and pray) is best for them. All I've ever wanted is to protect them, my most beautiful babies. The greatest joys I've ever known.
Huge aftershock and my hands are shaking as I'm typing this. Lots of prayers people, we really, really need them. Much love to all. Will keep you posted!
4 comments:
:):):):):) Sending love and happy thoughts!!!!!
Be brave Julie! Fingers crossed - xoxoxo
Good luck Julie and fam! We are thinking about you guys!! xo
Our love and prayers will be with you and your beautiful children.I was so happy to read and hear that you were leaving Japan!
Post a Comment