Yes, I know I know- I'm way overdue! After numerous emails asking for updates and if we're ok (and a call from my Dad last night curious if I'd actually lost the password to my blog, ha)-- I figured I should give some sort of update. In short- all is well (we're all doing really well actually!)- we've just been pretty busy lately and more often than not during nap times now (my previous blogging times), I nap too. Something had to give- so I took a nice blog hiatus. Of course now I'm overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I missed posting about during said hiatus but I'll figure it out.
** In doing a 30 second web search for an "Under Construction" image of course I had to look for a Japanese construction worker since they will always, always be my favorite of construction workers. The above guy is bowing in apology for the inconvenience caused by the construction. So my apologies if you've been checking this page repeatedly over the last 2-3 months only to find no updates ;)
Quick picture from this morning- our little Leyla bug is the most snuggly thing ever (I LOVE this about her!) She's happiest curling up with us or sitting on one of our laps. We joke that when we pick her up or she sits on our laps she basically melts into us. Such a snuggle bug. Andrew got up with the kids this morning and when I came downstairs I found her actually zipped into his sweater (it was cold and snowy this morning- I am SO over the snow as a side note) but she was definitely nice and toasty in there! Had to take a pic of my cuties!
Please check back for lots of updates as to what we've been up to lately!!!
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Welcome back. I don't really have any comment (other than that sure is a cute picture of a cute girl and her dad) just wanted you to know I noticed the update with pleasure.
love, Dad
She's BAAAACCCCKKKKK
Post a Comment