Something about Christmastime makes me nostalgic. I think a lot about Christmases past, where we've been, what we've seen, and how our little family has grown over the years.
2007, Christmas in Tokyo. Can you say ready to pop??
2008, Christmas in Annapolis.
2009, Christmas in NYC.
2010, Christmas in Connecticut.
2011, Christmas in CT.
2012, Christmas in CT.
And I'm very, very excited to report that next Christmas, there will be a new little face joining our family!! Say hello to Eich Baby 3.0, the 3rd and final installment ;) I'm about 14 weeks along now, the baby is due June 25, 2013 (of course add a week to that since historically- I've still been pregnant at the 41 week mark. Not that I'm still bitter about that of course, haha.)
The kids are both beyond excited about this. Connor really, really wants a baby brother, Leyla a sister. We're going to keep it a delivery surprise this time! Yes, next year my hands will most definitely be full, but we're feeling more blessed than can possibly be imagined this Christmas!!!!
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Yay! Love this post! So excited for you all. I can't wait to hear the very exciting news of what the next baby Eich is! Let us know if you need anything over the next few months. Kate and Rob, plus Natalie, Noelle, Vivian, and Elliott
Post a Comment