Couple pics from the weekend:
Andrew was able to frame two walls and the basement stairs. He's doing such an awesome job, especially being that he lets Connor help the whole time- which obviously slows him down. Such an awesome Dad :) And Connor really thinks he's building the basement too. Check out the excitement!
Beginning this past January I've been teaching Connor's Sunday school class on Sunday mornings. It's a great group of kids and I've really been enjoying it. This Sunday we read about St. Patrick and decorated Shamrock cookies (a huge hit!) Did you know the shamrock symbolizes the Holy Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? I didn't- I'm learning right along with the kids!
Connor and his buddy Cole.
Connor and Leyla decorating one more round back at home.
Since the boys were banging around so much in the basement, I took Leyla on a 4 mile afternoon stroller walk so she could snooze. She really loves these walks. I told her that we were going on a walk for her nap and to go get herself ready (she's been fully dressing herself including jacket and shoes for a while now). She came downstairs in jammies (for more snuggly sleeping she said), jacket, shoes, her lovie and blanket. Here she is all snuggled in and ready to go!
Horsing around on the giant pillow pile they make almost daily.
Couple pics from this week:
We've had some crazy weather lately- snow, rain, low 50's and sunshine- it's hard to keep up. Here are my rainy day (colorful!) kids:
Crazy grape lady at the grocery store. She likes to push her own cart, and sneak mouth fulls of grapes when she thinks I'm not looking ;)
After a January/February break we started back up at Leyla's favorite class at the Nature Center. She was so happy to see her pal Friday the guinea pig again. She absolutely loves that class!
Decorating Easter eggs.
One warm day we did an Easter scavenger hunt outside. There was still snow on the ground from last week, although it melted quickly. Have I mentioned yet how ready I am for spring?? Seriously.
Connor's teachers gave this to me this week. It's a picture and frame they made at Daddy/Special Friends day last weekend. Such a great picture of them!













1 comment:
Love all the updates!! The kids are adorable and the house appears to be going through an awesome makeover!! Thanks for updating the blog!!!!!
Post a Comment