It was a hot one today so when Sandi invited us over to her pool we jumped on it! Suburban Mom tip of the day- make friends with people with pools ;) Pics from today:
What fun! Looks like Leylan had no issues with water, though I must say that is some terrific float she's got there. And I think the reason God has been slow to provide her with hair is that she just kills in hats. A charmer for sure. Love, Gramps
2 comments:
Love all the updates and pictures! Watch out Leyla - Emmy was just looking at your picture and called you 'her baby'!
What fun! Looks like Leylan had no issues with water, though I must say that is some terrific float she's got there. And I think the reason God has been slow to provide her with hair is that she just kills in hats. A charmer for sure.
Love,
Gramps
Post a Comment