Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

I am the luckiest girl in the world to have so many amazing Dads and Grandpas in my life- my Dad, my stepDad Gerry, Andrew's Dad, my Grandpa Don and Andrew: Thank you ALL so much for all that you are and do for our family.

My Dad and Leyla Father's Day weekend. I love this picture of them!

And Andrew... simply the most amazing father (and all around guy) I could ever ever ever have hoped for my kids. Here he is with our brood.





Of course without him, I wouldn't have these awesome two (duh). I took this picture of my two little misfits on the front porch Sunday morning and it really makes me smile. We were outside watching Andrew mow the lawn. And in case you were wondering, we don't put pants on around here until at least 9am ;)

Happy (belated) Father's Day to all!! I love you!

No comments: