Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Family Photos!

All I wanted for Mother's Day were family pictures. I have so few pictures of the kids and I (since I'm almost always the one behind the camera) and not a single one of our family of four. So I went ahead and set them up. Andrew was happy to not have to do any work on my gift, although ever the thoughtful guy- he did give me a large jug of tequila so I'd "have something to open." Unfortunately Connor ended up getting sick that weekend so we had to reschedule. And given Andrew's crazy travel schedule, we couldn't make it work until this past weekend. It was pretty hot outside, but we had fun and we got a bunch of really great shots. I got my pics of the four of us and some absolutely adorable ones of the kids too! Enjoy...

All of the final photographs from our session can be viewed online by visiting:
Password: life0626eich

2 comments:

Lola and Diesel said...

Oh Julie they are fabulous! What a beautiful family you have!

SteveG85321 said...

Good luck choosing which ones of those to buy! Just a great series of photos. I confess I am not big on pictures at an angle, but I guess some people think they're artsy. In the case of your framily, you make the photographer look like a genius. But then, he has really good material there. Adorable family.
Love you all,
Gramps