Between Andrew and his brother and sister there are now SIX grand kids under the age of 5! Connor was in heaven playing with all of his cousins. He just had the most fun time ever. Last year he and Natalie (she'll turn 5 in Feb) were best buds, this time it was he and Noelle (just 3 days younger than Connor) that were two peas in a pod. All of the kids spent the most time up in the bedroom, jumping on a crib mattress that we had pulled out and put on the floor for them. I cannot believe how many hours they spent doing this! Dinner was so yummy, thank you to the Eichs and Aunt Nancy for such a rockin dinner!!
Some of my fave pics...
My Thanksgiving turkeys! One is 9.5 lbs and the other 26. My Dad says this picture is cute but also disturbing.

Kelly hanging out at the kids' table.

Alessio loves to cheese it up for the camera.

Aunt Kelly and Leyla.

The happiest baby on the block!

My pretty girl and I.

Leyla and her Nana.

Andrew's cousin Laura and I with our baby girls, born just 12 days apart!

Leyla in her straight jacket, I mean swaddle, all ready for bed!

I was so happy I caught this moment of Alessio kissing Lelya. It was totally unprompted and so sweet.

I swear Andrew passes out on the couch like this about 30 minutes after dinner every year.

Having some pre-bedtime wind down time in front of the TV. I loved Connor's little arm around Noelle here.

Natalie and I. She is so sweet.

There was an all out pajama dance party going on here.

Nana with her grandkids, minus Leyla who was already asleep for the night.

Before we left the kids got to open their Christmas presents from Nana and Grandad!

Connor and Alessio, just before we left on Saturday morning.

And already on to the next holiday! On Sunday night Connor decorated the small trees we have in each of the kids' bedrooms. This weekend we'll go get the big one! I just love this time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment