Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Disneyworld here we come!


I admit. Right now I am totally and completely overwhelmed. Having an infant that you're nursing every 3 hours is (so fun!) but tough. Having a toddler is (so fun!) but tough. Getting everything together for the holidays (we're hosting Christmas!) is (so fun!) but tough. Packing/sorting/planning/organizing your life and home to move your family to the other side of the world is (IN NO WAY FUN AT ALL) and really tough. All together at once? It's enough to make me want to pour tequila on my morning cheerios. What to do? Throw my hands up and go to Disneyworld!!!!! Some may say it's crazy (and it is) to try and work in a trip like this right now with all we have going on at the moment. But I told Melanie we'd come visit in 2010 and I'm a keeper of my word ;) Not to mention the added perk of getting to see Disneyworld with two of Disney's very own, how lucky are we????!!! We couldn't be more excited and I think its just what we need right now.

So tomorrow we're going to Disneyworld!!!!!!!!

Connor has been asking on an almost daily basis when we're going to the castle to visit his friends Carter, Emmy, Woody and Buzz Lightyear (he thinks Carter lives in a castle with all of them). Ha!

3 comments:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!! Take a ton of pictures:)

Jessica Roberts said...

Have a great time! Safe travels!

Melanie Smith said...

We're so happy you're here! Pictures to come everyone! The boys had a 'jumping' good time today!