Let me start by saying how much I love Connor's school (almost as much as he does!) It's just such a fun place and the kids get to do so many fun things. The parents get to participate a lot too, I feel like I'm there at least once a week doing something. I like that I already know all the kids (14!) in his class and most of their parents too. Every couple weeks the kids get to go on a field trip. Parents are welcome to join too which I always do. The school is located in town so the kids can walk to almost all of them. Field trips include an apple orchard, the Nature Center, the fire station, the post office, the library, and Baskin Robbins (can't wait for that one!). The kids get visits from outsiders too- recently it was "fire safety" week so a big firetruck came to visit and all the kids got to climb aboard. There was also a recent visit by a small animal petting zoo! The most recent field trip was to an apple orchard (which was really just someone's house with tons and tons of apple trees on the property). We both had lots of fun and came home with
so many apples.
Picking away.

Connor saying "Mommy- I'm having
SO much fun!!" (one of his favorite things to say)- my boy loves life!

He was really into using the "big rake" (as he called it) to get the apples.

The prize.

As usual Leyla was
really into it.

Afterwards the kids got to see an apple cider making demonstration!


This was two weeks ago and we're still eating the apples!
No comments:
Post a Comment