Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boo Fest

I'm trying to play catch up with my blog posts. I feel like there's been so much going on lately! Monday was Connor's "Boo Fest" Halloween party at his school. Rather than have the kids wear their costumes to school the kids each decorated a t-shirt for their Halloween parade (Connor will get to wear his real costume in the town Halloween parade on Sunday!)

All the kids in their shirts.

Here they come!

Connor played the triangle.

The spectators (mostly just us Moms but one other class came out to watch too).

Afterwards everyone returned to the classroom for some pumpkin muffins.


Yum.

I had tucked Leyla (fast asleep) in the corner of the classroom and when I went to check on her found her (still asleep) like this. Poor girl, nobody puts Baby in the corner! Unless of course she's the second child ;)

No comments: