Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1 Month Stats

Had Leyla's 1 month check up this morning, here's her current stats:

Weight: 8 lbs, 3 oz (25th percentile). Height: 20 3/4 inches (50th percentile). Her head circumference was 37 (50th percentile). I was concerned that she dropped from the 50th to the 25th percentile in weight but apparently they gave me the wrong percentages at her 2 week check up and she was actually in the 25th percentile then too. I updated those stats. She's just a little peanut! I've only been breastfeeding so I'm just not sure how many ounces she takes in a feeding but I'm going to try and introduce the bottle in the next couple days so hopefully I can get an idea then.

Can you tell who is who? This is one of my fave NB outfits.

4 comments:

Faithcola said...

Connor is the top photo!

Ashley said...

Top one is Connor

Melanie Smith said...

Wow! That's amazing. I'm not sure if everyone's lines up this way, but on my computer the top pic lines up next to Leyla's picture on the left and they look so much alike! I just love Leyla's sweet little face!!

Julie, Andrew, Connor and Leyla said...

Let me just say this...I'm glad I don't have twins...Andrew