Sunday, June 13, 2010

Home from Hilton Head

We're back from such a fun trip to Hilton Head! Connor had an absolute blast- playing at the beach, the pool, bike rides, pony rides, feeding horses, live music, dancing late night at the Salty Dog, hitting the Harbour Town playground, getting to eat lots of ice cream, etc. I loved all those things too, but was especially happy just getting to spend so much time just the 3 of us. This will most likely be our last vacation as a family of 3 so we are so glad that Connor had as much fun as he did.
Some pics of C at the pool.



Connor with a new friend.

I really don't think there's anything in the world I love more than that boy's smile and he was pretty much grinning ear to ear all week long! Will post more pics this week.

2 comments:

SteveG85321 said...

Welcome home (back to reality). Yes the kid sure does have a great smile. And why not? Life is good.
love, Gramps

Jessica Roberts said...

Just updated myself on your blog since your post about your trip to Annapolis. So cute, I love the dedication to puppy. I don't know if Carter will have a favorite "lovey". Right now he seems to love to poke Gibson in the eyes.