Andrew worked on a fun project for our apartment this past weekend. He took four pictures that we've taken here in Japan and had them blown up and framed to hang in the living room (Side note- little things like being able to get pictures developed, replacing a watch battery or finding replacement bags for the vacuum can be daunting tasks here where there is little English spoken and so much is lost in translation. I'm still working on the watch battery, but buying the right vacuum bags was one of my finer moments). But anyway, Andrew successfully blew up a picture from each season here in Japan, and I thought I'd share them with you. Pictured is Spring in Tokyo (during cherry blossom viewing), Summer in Okinawa, Fall in Kyoto (so far my favorite place that I've visited here in Japan) and Winter in Nagano (site of the 1998 winter olympics). Looking at these pictures makes us realize how many truly amazing places we've had the opportunity to visit while living in Japan!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Four Seasons of Japan
Andrew worked on a fun project for our apartment this past weekend. He took four pictures that we've taken here in Japan and had them blown up and framed to hang in the living room (Side note- little things like being able to get pictures developed, replacing a watch battery or finding replacement bags for the vacuum can be daunting tasks here where there is little English spoken and so much is lost in translation. I'm still working on the watch battery, but buying the right vacuum bags was one of my finer moments). But anyway, Andrew successfully blew up a picture from each season here in Japan, and I thought I'd share them with you. Pictured is Spring in Tokyo (during cherry blossom viewing), Summer in Okinawa, Fall in Kyoto (so far my favorite place that I've visited here in Japan) and Winter in Nagano (site of the 1998 winter olympics). Looking at these pictures makes us realize how many truly amazing places we've had the opportunity to visit while living in Japan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment