Friday, December 21, 2007

Baby- where are you???!!!


In case you're wondering why you haven't received an email with the good news of an Eich baby arrival, its because it hasn't happened yet. Not really sure if its even close at this point! I've started to wonder if I really am pregnant or if I just gained a lot of weight and have a bad case of indigestion (to explain all the action I feel in my stomach). Our previous hopes of having the baby and being home by Christmas have passed. Here in Japan they have you stay in the hospital for 5 days for a regular delivery and 7 for a C-section. You can check out early if you want, but we'll probably stay as long as we can stand it, since the nurses are supposedly very helpful in the days after the birth. Once again though, I really appreciate everyone checking in on us- the anticipation of this little guy's arrival is nearly killing us! Pictured here is the infant sized Santa hat we bought for the baby to wear, set up in the car seat we have ready to take him home from the hospital. Now we just need a baby!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Connor - enough already! Seriously, all anyone wants for Christmas is for you to be born. Do you really want to let down all of your parent's friends and family? That's not the best way to start out in this world.

Happy Christmas!!!