Sunday, December 9, 2007

Are you ready for this?


I'm officially sporting a HUGE stomach now. I'm 38.5 weeks here, hopefully only another week and a half to go! At my last doctors appointment he said he thinks the baby will come before my due date (Dec. 18th), but only by 2-3 days. We'll see. I'm wearing one of the last maternity shirts that still fits me, and as you can see, it barely does. Unfortunately there's no place I can just run out and pick up another few, since the clothing sold here DOES NOT fit anyone who isn't super tiny, let alone an enormously pregnant person.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Connor - this comment is for you little one. Can you please come out soon so we can see you? I know that your Mommy has loved carrying you around for all this time, but I think she's read to hold you in her arms and not in her belly. Besides, we can't starts sending you more presents until you get here! Love you already! - Ashley

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like the little fella is about ready to emerge. What a Christmas present in Tokyo! Love to all of you.
Dad/Gramps

Unknown said...

Julie, you look so beautifuk! What a glow to you!! I'm so excited for you guys and Connor!! Have a great holiday with the new addition!!

xoxo- Alexa