Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Recent Iphone Pics

Last swim lesson of the season. Only Connor took lessons, but Leyla was allowed to swim with everyone afterwards. Here this little boy asked Leyla if she wanted to go for a ride. She said only if she could drive, such a Leyla response!
Andrew and Leyla lunch date.
I took the big kids to see "Planes" in the theater. Are they cute movie dates or what?!
Pre-bath time underwear Uno.
It's that time of year... I'm a soccer Mom again!

Andrew is coaching again, he does such an amazing job with the kids!
First pot of chili of the season!!
I took this at Back to School Night at Connor's kindergarten. He had to draw a picture of what Happiness is to him. He said "Happiness is playing with my Grandpa Steve's dog." So sweet!
I survived a week on my own while Andrew went to Belgium! He sent me this picture while there. I did ok, but words cannot describe how glad I was for him to come home, ha!!
Corn maze at Silverman's Farm. Is that the face of fall fun or what?!
Burying Leyla in the corn. They also made "corn angels."
We took a pit stop to feed the goats.
I drove to NYC recently and when I went to get the stroller out of the trunk I found this little guy (baby frog) on my back windshield wiper. Apparently he sat on the back like that the whole drive there! I left him there of course, and he was still there when I got back to my car. I didn't have anything to put him in to bring him in the car with me, so I just left him on the back like that for the drive home. He jumped off shortly after getting home. Can you imagine what a crazy morning that must have been for him??
The sunglasses have become a staple of her outfits everyday. No 3 year old girl drama here ;)
She tucks her babydolls into anything that Logan isn't using in the moment. There are babies everywhere! That's not Logan for the record.
"Fall Fiesta" (a fall social for the parents) at Leyla's preschool (have I mentioned that I'm currently the president of the school board there?? - more on that for another post).
It was held at the school and was so fun, the committee did such an amazing job. There was a burrito rolling station and a margarita bar. I'm sure I've mentioned how much I love this school (and not just because they serve margaritas on the playground!) Note the drink names, cute.
Totally transformed the outdoor area.
The favor.
Also at Leyla's school- the Fall Festival (for parents and kids).
 Passed out at the picnic!

No comments: