In the early days with Logan, when I was feeling a little overwhelmed by the constant feedings, etc., I actually circled October 28th (his 4 month birthday) in my calendar- because I knew-- that's the game changing baby birthday. And it is! 4 months is a whole new world! The biggest change in the last month- Mr. Personality!! He's smiling constantly, and loves to hear the sound of his little voice. Overall, he's one happy and content little dude, and continues to be sweet as can be. Only downer of this past month- apparently he was just kidding about sleeping through the night. He's a hoss- and I think he's just so hungry. He's right at that age where he's probably ready for rice and solid foods (or a cheeseburger, really) but he's not quite old enough. I'll talk to his doc about it at our appt. on Friday. In the meantime, we're working on weaning his night feedings and beefing up his day feedings. A little crying it out might be on the horizon sometime soon too- afterall, he's 4 months old now!!
Buddha belly.
His feet are huge!!
With our scarecrow man (a perfect little seat for him!)
Saturday morning cartoons.
So lucky to have a big sis like Leyla!
Loves to hold toys.
Doesn't leave much room for food in my cart!
My littlest boy.
Loves the exercaucer!
Peekaboo at the grocery store.
Happy 4 months little boo!
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment