Friday, August 2, 2013

One Month!

Can't believe Logan is a month old already, I already can't remember life without him! His fourth week saw his first coos (sweetest little voice!) and lots of social smiles (for all of us- and the kids get such a thrill when he smiles at them!) He's a whopper- weighing in at 10 lbs, 1oz this past week! He started having a lot of reflux this week (the other two had this as well so this came as no surprise.) This time around the doc recommended going cold turkey on dairy and soy which I've been doing for the last five days. No easy feat because come to find out it's in freaking everything. It seems to be really helping though, and he should hopefully outgrow this by 3-4 months (fingers crossed- I miss ice cream!) Logan took his first big road trips this week and went on his first vacation (Maine and then to the camp)- not bad for only a month old! Some pics-

My favorite face. I can't get enough of this sweet boy.
Big yawn!
We love stripes.

El Gordo! Mama's milk does a body good.
Love this onesie from Annie, so perfect!
Hi from Maine! More pics from our trip to come.