Friday, December 21, 2012

Family Christmas Pictures

And now to catch up on some of the great pictures I've been meaning to share! We've been busy over the last month, I'm going to work backwards. We've been in need of some new family pictures and being that Christmas is our favorite time of year, we had someone come and snap some pics of the kids (and a couple of all of us) in front of our tree. It was just a quick 25 minute "mini" session but I am so happy with how they turned out! My kids sure don't mind smiling for the camera. One of the things I like most about this photographer (other than that she's inexpensive) is that she gives me the CD of proofs with full printing rights. So family members please note- you'll likely be getting one of these framed as a gift this year so I really hope you like them too!

Here are some of my faves:

These two could not possibly love each other more. Seriously melts my heart.

I adore Leyla's sweet face here!
This one is my very favorites. Connor carries Leyla around like this a lot (they call it "the koala") and she really loves it! It was the picture I was hoping for, and a pretty easy one to get (it became our Christmas card).


Connor could not look any more proud to be posing with his Dad! Oh man do I love those boys so much :)
 And then me and my favorite girl!



 A little bit of cheese if you please:


1 comment:

SteveG85321 said...

You are the most beautiful family I can imagine, so glad you're ours. I can't wait to see you. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Connor.