Friday, May 18, 2012

Fun Fair

Connor's school's end of year party/fun fair was tonight. I was part of the committee that put this night together, and it was a great success! I handled all the entertainment- the climbing gym, firetruck, music, etc. We had a gorgeous night for it and everyone had such a fun time. I took a ton of pictures...

On our way out.
 Connor was less than thrilled with having to take a picture. And when he's feeling like that this is the terrible smile (more of a snarl really) that he makes.
 In the next picture he was making such a bad face that I had to I crop him out because Leyla's face was too cute to scrap the pic. I think she looks like a Cheshire cat here, no? She is the funniest little girl!
 The kids loved this.





 We did a beach theme.
Old Faithful arrives! Side note- this truck belongs to our town and comes to events like this for free. How neat is that?
 Best Buds!
 Dancing in the street.
 Connor was SO excited!

 Play doh table.
 BBQ tent.
 The party scene.
 Picnic dinner.
 The tat table.
Table for the Moms and Dads ;)
So happy that Connor will be here for one more year before starting kindergarten!

1 comment:

DonGoodman said...

Julie: You did a super job in organizing this event-well done-maybe you have talent in future as an event/travel planner!! Grandpa Don