Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Biggest Loser, Goodman edition

Two weekends ago I traveled down to North Carolina for my cousin Dan's wedding (lots more pictures from the weekend to come!) But here's a favorite, of me and two of my best guys.
Notice anything different about my Dad? How about almost 70lbs?! And he's still losing. Here's the last picture I had of him, taken on he and Leyla's shared birthday this past September.
And another from NC. Not only has he lost so much weight, but he's done it the good old fashion way - eating the right whole foods, exercising (and the help of a personal trainer). He just looks so healthy and it's too awesome for words!!
Dad, I'm proud of you for so so many things but this has to rank pretty high up there. I'm your biggest fan and cheerleader! WAY TO GO DAD!! I just couldn't be happier!

Also fun-- Derek and I are currently at our best weights too- never thought that would be the case for me after two kids! I'm way proud of all of us!

2 comments:

Melanie Smith said...

Great job Goodmans!!

Kate Eich said...

Incredible! Everyone looks GREAT. Go Mr. Goodman!