We had a really fun Thanksgiving in MI! There are 6 cousins now and it was like the best (4 day long) play date ever for my kids! My nieces and nephews are all so sweet, so well behaved and play so nicely together, it was just awesome. Thanks to my in laws for being such wonderful hosts!!
I was still without a camera at Thanksgiving so all of these photos are from Kate's camera.
On Wednesday Andrew, Rob, Kate and I took the kids bowling. So fun! The kids got their own lane (with bumpers) and the adults played next to them. Connor's a really good bowler. I on the other hand was not. Connor told me that my problem was that I wasn't playing in the lane with the bumpers ;) We returned to the bowling alley on Friday for another game and I was much, much better then!
Cousins bowling.
Massi, Kelly and Grand-dad took the big kid on a walk to the playground.
Thanksgiving day. Andrew's cousin's daughter Kaitlyn and Leyla (they're just 12 days apart!)
Playing with Nana's pearls. I really really love Leyla's cheese face.
The girls and their pearls.
Leyla cheesing it up with Grand-dad.
Andrew carving (ie eating) the turkey. Love the rubber gloves.
Kids' table on Thanksgiving.
Cousins!
Eichs with their grandkids!
Silly face picture.
Giving the kids a little chill time without turning the tv from football, thanks to the ipad ;)
There is so much to be thankful for this year. This past year has been the craziest and scariest for us by far, and yet it's also been the most wonderful (not the earthquake part obviously). I feel the most blessed this year, and the happiest and most thankful I think I've ever been. God is good. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

















2 comments:
Wonderful pictures, Julie, of what looks like a great time with a great family. The last is my favorite; they look like a bunch of puppies laid out. Love to all of you,
Gramps
We did bowling too! How fun! I LOVED all the cousin pictures - what great photos to be able to look at year over year!
Post a Comment