He continues to be the very sweetest boy I know- kind and compassionate to everyone he meets. A recent example- a couple of weeks ago we were doing a playroom purge- boxing up toys to donate. I looked in one of the boxes that Connor had assembled and found his favorite toy police car. I said "Connor- are you sure you want to give this away? This is one of your favorites and you play with it all the time." And he said, "Mom there's kids out there that don't have any toys! Someone needs this way more than me" (which made me tear up a bit- because at not even 4 years old, my boy gets it.) Love him so much!
We've got a busy day ahead of us- lunch and birthday bowling. My Mom, Gerry and brother Derek are here now too so Connor's is even more excited. Then home for cake and opening birthday presents. We've got Christmas Eve mass at 5. My wish this Christmas (after peace on earth, ending hunger and curing cancer) is to get to stand next to Harry Connick Jr. at church again like I did last year. And if that's wrong I don't want to be right :) Lastly Christmas Eve dinner at our house followed by some last minute toy assembly. Sounds like a perfect day to me!
Happy Birthday to my littlest man and Merry Christmas Eve to all!
1 comment:
Happy birthday from florida!!!!
Post a Comment