As Tracey is nearing the end of her pregnancy she's no longer commuting into the city for work. Wanting to continue our regular girlfriend get-togethers as best as possible, Shannon and I decided to drive out to Long Island to visit with her for the afternoon. We would only be there for a couple of hours, but it would involve Connor having lunch there and taking a nap. As I was setting aside things to bring, I couldn't help but think what a ridiculous amount of stuff you have to take with you when you have a baby!
My stuff included my wallet, keys, and cell phone. The rest was his. And I even used Tracey's pack n play for him to nap in (but I wanted to bring his own blanket and sheets). I snapped a pick of all the stuff, gotta love my little baby model too!


Just as I was about to get Connor dressed to leave I heard my electric toothbrush going off in my bedroom. I found Connor getting Puppy's chompers all spiffed up for the big outing. I swear he gives that stuffed dog the red carpet treatment!

We had a great time while we were there. Connor is totally obsessed with Tracey's two dogs and had so much fun chasing them around. He took a great long nap too, we actually had to wake him to leave. He's always really good about napping at other people's homes which is great! I think it was all that travel when he was a little baby!
5 comments:
That is classic! Connor is such a little helper! What was in the cooler?
Is Connor just a saint? What trick do you do so that he doesn't take off his diaper when he's not wearing clothes? Sloan can't go with just a diaper...she takes it off and pees all over the place.
My "Mommy Juice"- no just kidding- Connor's lunch and milk!
Ha, saint- no :) But he's always been a really good "rule follower" and knows he's not allowed to take his diaper off unless he's about to get into the bath or sit on the potty. He's also happiest when he has the least amount of clothes on :)
That's a very thorough little guy; he feeds Puppy his veggies, then of course his teeth need to be brushed. Connor is clearly a well brought-up young man!
I love that smile.
Gramps
Post a Comment