The morning after Jackie's bridal shower (I'm still playing catch up over here) I took a train to my Uncle KC's in Philadelphia for a Goodman family get-together, in honor of my Aunt Nancy being in town. Andrew and Connor drove down from NYC and picked me up at the train station. I didn't take any pictures but my Dad got some good ones. It was so nice to see the whole fam and a highlight for me was watching Connor and my cousins Len and Susan's little boy Zach play together. They literally chased each other around the kitchen forever, giggling and laughing and giving each other high fives and hugs (which were usually given at our urging but they would do it all on their own too!) It was so cute and I'm so excited to watch these two grow up together. Thank you Uncle KC and Aunt Sharon for hosting the whole gang!!
My Dad's pics:
Connor, Len and Zach just chillin on the couch.

Connor and Zach at the window.

Four Generations! My Grandpa Don, Dad, Connor an I.

Cousins hugging it out!

We got Connor in his jammies and hit the road just before his bedtime. He was out before we got on the highway! All that chasing really wore him out.

I was so happy to see my boys on Sunday but I learned that they had had a blast together while I was gone. Andrew took Connor to several parks and playgrounds, out to lunch, taught him several new words, some new dance moves and the best "trick" ever- how to give "big squeeze" hugs- basically Connor wraps his arms around you and squeezes
really tight, making what were already amazing hugs even better! Oh and all the laundry had been done too. I'm thinking I should go away every Saturday?
1 comment:
I love the last family shot - you guys look great!
Post a Comment