Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jackie's Bridal Shower

The weekend before last I left Connor at home with Andrew so that I could head down to MD for Jackie's bridal shower. The shower was hosted by Jackie's Mom and the bridal party (which includes me). It was a huge success and I'm SO thankful that the "oppressive heat wave" that they were calling for held out for one more day so that we could still have the garden party-type shower we were planning for. A few pictures of some of the details:

The scene.

Alan (the Groom to be) stopped by at the end.

Jackie and I (the matron of honor, which I think makes me sound old)

Custom m&m's!

This cake was seriously amazing. It was courtesy of The Main Ingredient in Annapolis.

And my personal favorite touch- the champagne punch, an idea that I jacked from Tracey's baby shower two weeks earlier. It was a huge hit!!

We're so excited for the wedding, and just wait until you see pictures of Connor in his toddler tux and shiny shoes (he's the ring bearer!) Now if I can just get him to actually walk down the aisle...

No comments: