Friday, April 24, 2009

Hint, hint Mom and Dad?

Yesterday at the park Connor borrowed a toy baby stroller from a couple of cute blond twins that he had been chatting up (what is it about boys and twins?). He proceeded to push this stroller around the park for at least 40 minutes- a lifetime in Connor time.


I would say that he just likes to push stuff around (which he does) but every so often he would stop to check on the baby, talk to the baby, and kiss the baby! The other Moms in the park thought this was soooo cute.


Sorry little buddy, you're pretty convincing but not just yet!

2 comments:

Melanie Smith said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

One could say this behavior is cute, I suppose, but I'm afraid this is once again getting ridiculously high on the adorability index - the boy is out of control in lovableness. Connor plays heartstrings like a violin. He will be dangerous when he learns to use this mighty power.
Until then, just enjoy it.
love, Gramps