Monday, November 3, 2008

The Karate Kid


For Halloween Connor dressed as the Karate Kid. I tried to think of something that would be great for an American kid living in Japan and this is what I came up with (for the Halloween that Connor's costume gets to be MY decision :) ). I even found a patch with both American and Japanese flags under the word "Karate"- so perfect. I felt like such a Mom sewing the patches on his uniform- isn't that such a Mom thing to do?! On Friday night Connor's trick or treating really just consisted of visiting the girls down at the front desk of our building (who really love Connor). The real fun came on Saturday, when Connor attended the 1st Birthday party of his best bud Carter, THE social butterfly of Tokyo! The party was a Halloween "Boo Bash" theme and it was just really, really fun. Melanie and Jason (Carter's parents) were such amazing hosts and it was so cute to see all the kids dressed up in their costumes!
Andrew came home from work in time to see Connor in his costume!

You can see how excited the girls were to see Connor.

Thanks for the goods ladies!

Connor and Sloan the Pumpkin.

Good shot of the patch.

Getting a cake here is always a huge, difficult ordeal. The cake was awesome Melanie!!

The birthday boy and all of his friends!!

Happy Birthday Carter Smith! Your parents throw a good party!!

No comments: