Last weekend my oldest and best girlfriends came up from Maryland for our (now annual) girls weekend in CT. We had the best time. Jessica brought her two kids with her, Kim left her two kids at home. Andrew offered to stay back with all four kids while we went out one of the nights (which we quickly took him up on of course.) Best husband ever???
All of the pictures were from Stacy's camera. I was so lame and managed not to snap a single picture all weekend :(
Girls Night Out!
Kim and I.
Jessica and Stacy.

Feeding time at the zoo! Our kids had so much fun together.
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeee!!
Carter and Leyla were mesmerized by Stacy's new computer.
These girls have been my best friends for as long as I can remember (in Jessica's case- 30 years??) Next to Andrew, there's no one that knows me better. Miss them already!





No comments:
Post a Comment