This was such a wonderful Christmas! The kids are at such fun ages- everything was so over the top fun and exciting to them. Such a great day. It would be helpful if I didn't take so many pictures (and feel the need to share them all) but its too hard to pick my favorites.
Santa did a lot of research on little kitchens. We really wanted a wooden one that didn't cost an arm and a leg or take up too much space. Thank you Amazon.com! It did however take several hours to assemble, a special thanks to the elf visiting us from Denver for his help! I think its the most adorable thing and the kids just love it. Connor didn't get anything off his Christmas wish in case you were wondering, although he didn't seem to care, whew.
Trading stocking stuffers.
Goldfish and a toothbrush that plays Justin Beiber? Dreams do come true!!!
Checking it out.
Goldfish rock!
I love her little feet tucked under her like that ;)
Cooking up something.
Connor, its Nana calling (seriously- she was saying Nana! Nana! while handing Connor the phone). So cute.
Hi Nana!
Best buds!
I see you!
Chasing C's new remote control car. Connor drives it around the house and Leyla chases it wherever it goes. Both think thats so funny.
Love.
My sweets with a sweet.
Playing cards with Uncle D.
Merry Christmas (for the last time)!















No comments:
Post a Comment