Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tracey's Sprinkle

Last weekend Tracey's Mother and sister in law hosted a really nice "sprinkle" (mini shower for a second baby) for her so off to Long Island I went. Tracey is due with Baby Boy!! Lynch in December and I'm so excited for her. As I've been telling her, little boys are so much fun! She looks absolutely amazing, baby boys are generally good to their Mamas right from the start, ha.
Tracey and Maeve, who just turned two.
We're not quite ready to get a dog yet (want to wait for the kids to be a little older) but when we do this is the one- a Soft Haired Wheaton Terrier- an adorable, medium sized dog that is hypoallergenic (Andrew is allergic) and they doesn't shed! Beth (Tracey's sister in law) has a Wheaton Terrier that I just adore! I seriously almost took her home with me. So cute. Took this picture to show Andrew ;)
Chocolate pretzel favors.
Congrats Tracey, and I'm secretly so excited that the Second Baby Train among my girlfriends is now beginning to board ;)

No comments: