The egg hunt field (separated by age group).

Connor waiting for the start. We're going to kick the thumb thing soon I swear.

Daddy and Leyla.

Extremely displeased to A) have to pose for a picture when the hunt is just about to start and B) not being allowed to suck his thumb in the picture.

Showing Daddy his post-hunt loot.

Busting into the eggs- special treats inside each one!

The band overlooking the scene.

Waiting in line for pictures with the Easter bunny.

Close up!

This year they had a professional photographer and a back drop, we can look the pictures up online or something. Nice face Connor. I wasn't expecting a smile out of Leyla after plunking her down in front of two giant rabbits, just glad there were no tears! She's extremely suspicious of the situation as you can see.

Sweet Leyla Grace. Thank you to Trish for her dress, shoes, and matching jacket!!


Bounce house city, the highlight of the day for Connor.

Wish I had used my flash here- his face is so great!

Neat shot.

Super fun day!
3 comments:
Cool Easter egg hunt - we're doing one at a friend's house next weekend. Stupid mom question - what goes in the eggs? I get candy, but were there ones without? I'm not sure how long chocolate can last in the Florida sun without being a complete mess?
There was a chocolate egg and two jelly beans in each. Maybe you could just do the jelly beans? Or something like animal crackers, etc?
Julie: Love all the pictures-just a thought-maybe you could get a nice blonde wig for Leyla to wear in outside pics? Love to all.
Post a Comment