Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Sweet Kids

SO behind in my blogging! It's been a really busy couple of weeks over here. Lots of pictures to share, just need to upload and organize them a bit. But here's a couple I took on my phone today. You know I love sleeping Connor in the car pictures! I just have to say how much I love having a son. Yes, they are definitely way more work than little girls (as in double). But so freaking worth it in every way. And then some. My boy is just so sweet, in everything he does. Like today in the car when he said:
Connor: Mommy I want to take you on a date.
Me: That sounds fun, where to?
Connor: Bowling. I'll knock down ALL THE PINS (said extremely enthusiastically) for YOU Mommy!
Me: I would love that!
Connor: But I have to ask Daddy first, because he needs to drive us.

And then he asked if it was ok if Puppy came too ;)

And then there's this one, who makes me feel so so so lucky to get to have a daughter too. She's about as sweet as can be too. Little girls really are sugar and spice and all things nice or whatever the saying is. And she's so happy always! I just want to snuggle on her all day.

No comments: