After seeing Connor with Carter for several days (and I know I've already said this a million times,) I just think Connor is going to be the best big brother! He was so excited to have Carter here, and was so helpful and gentle with him. He loved to rock him in his bouncy seat (although sometimes he would rock him a little too enthusiastically), to give him gentle pats and lots and lots of kisses. He also really liked to be the one to put his pacifier back in when it fell out. One morning before we were heading out, Connor and Carter were hanging out up on my bed together. I had just brushed Connor's teeth. Jessica and I were getting dressed when I heard the electric toothbrush turn on (Connor has one of those Dora spinbrush toothbrushes)- Connor was trying to brush Carter's teeth! Obviously he was just trying to help- he knows we have to get our teeth brushed before we can head out for the day! It really made us laugh.
The adorable Carter.

Jessica and Carter.

Connor liked to chill with Carter on his playmat. So silly.

I was taking some pictures of Carter so Connor busted out his camera too.

Hey buddy.

So many kisses!

Just before Jessica and Carter left I tried to snap some pictures of Connor holding Carter. As you can see, Connor was so happy to get to hold him! Carter, not so much unfortunately. Maybe next time.



Connor has asked me about Carter every day since they left. We both miss them so much already!
2 comments:
What handsome Carter's you know!! :)
Gosh those photos at the end of Carter and Connor have me cracking up. It's amazing how happy Connor looks and how pissed Carter is! lol!
We had a great time, you were all magnificent hosts!
Post a Comment