Monday is my (30th!) birthday. As part of the celebration, Andrew took me out for a super fun (and incredibly yummy) dinner last night in a sleepy little water town called Rowayton. We went to a seafood restaurant overlooking the Long Island Sound. The town and restaurant reminded me a lot of Annapolis (the boats, the really drunk people wearing salmon colored shorts and boat shoes). I loved it. Afterwards we planned on heading back to our town to go to another bar but came home and watched the Glee that we had Tivo'd instead. I think that means I'm officially getting old, no 30th birthday required as a reminder ;) Regardless, it was a really fun night.
We took a couple pics before leaving:
Me and my 1.5 kids. Doesn't C look pleased having to pose for this picture?

The sitter took this one, at a ridiculously close and unflattering angle but whatever, it shows some baby bumpage.
3 comments:
You look sooooo pretty! Happy Birthday Julie!
Happy Birthday Julie!
Happy birthday J - I love you very much!
A
Post a Comment