Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day!






Another beautiful day! This morning I took Connor to see Sesame Street Live. I will admit- I was a little nervous as to how this was going to go being that sitting still for long periods of time is not one of Connor's strong points. But it was really great! He was totally into it- clapping and dancing. He's a BIG Elmo fan so this was really exciting for him. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, bummer because I missed out on some really cute pics. Took some once we got home- of C playing in the back yard. I swear this kid is just smiling and laughing all day long. He just LOVES life and is so much fun to be around!

This one is for Melanie- I was attempting to take a picture of Connor standing on top of this big rock when he up and jumped off the thing! And he landed it! The kid has guts.


Happy St. Paddy's Day!

2 comments:

Melanie Smith said...

The kid is amazing and crazy - I love him! I predict Olympic pole vaulting in 2024!

Anonymous said...

Stopped by for a quick blog-check this morning, and I'm glad I did. That smiling face sure brightens the day!
love,
Gramps