
This past weekend we drove out to Long Island for a BBQ and to watch the Belmont at Tracey and Jason's. Such a blast! The whole gang was there, Christie even drove up from MD. Connor was so much fun and on his very best behavior which made the day even more fun for us. He really enjoyed playing with their two dogs as you can imagine- I think it was the highlight of the trip for him.
The Girls:

The Guys (minus Jason and Matt).

Another great group shot, this time with the dogs Shea and Colby:

Tracey and Jason, who are due to have a sweet baby girl in September! Doesn't she look fantastic?

I caught Connor tossing his goldfish crackers into the dogs' bowls which they totally loved. I just cannot believe what a dog lover Connor is! He must have hugged Shea and Colby a million times while we were there and giggled every time they came near! Too cute.

C and I:

This was our 3rd weekend in a row on the road. Our summer is already off to a very busy start! Andrew and I sat down with our calendar the other night and realized that we already have something going on almost every weekend. How different from our past three summers in Tokyo, where with the exception of visits back to the states, we seemed never to have any plans. I know- whhaaaa waaaaa. Well we're making up for it now! This coming weekend I'm heading down to North Carolina for one of my girlfriend's 30th birthday. It will be just the girls and I'm super excited! How I love the summertime!
No comments:
Post a Comment