Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ballers...




Recently I went with Melanie to this free play group thing sponsored by the ward (neighborhood) that we live in. It was all in Japanese but the songs they sang were Japanese versions of the ones I remember as a child, so we were able to sing along anyway. The boys really enjoyed playing in the balls but once Connor tried to eat them we decided it was time to jet- yuck.

3 comments:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

I'll bring back the pink eye medication:) ha

Anonymous said...

If he will take a pacifier - even if he's grown out of it - try it out in the ball pit. It's the only way I get my son to actually play and stop eating the nasty toys/balls/etc at My Gym.

-Faith's friend Leah

Julie, Andrew, Connor and Leyla said...

Great idea! Thanks for the tip!!