

I'm sure I've mentioned before just how many of my friends here have babies. What's most fun, is that we were friends before we were pregnant, were pretty much all pregnant at the same time, and now have babies unbelievably close to each other in age. They've been a great support system to me over the last year! Of course- we think its super fun to get all the babies together. I think its just now getting to the point where Connor is aware of his little buddies. Up until now he pretty much just chilled on a blanket beside one of his little friends but was seemingly oblivious that there was anyone else there. Now he really looks at the other babies. He's really intrigued by his reflection in the mirror, perhaps this has something to do with it. Some of the older babies are already reaching out and touching each other, Connor isn't there quite yet. It's been so fun to watch these sweet little ones grow up together!
No comments:
Post a Comment