Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Weekend Pics

Couple quick pics from the weekend...

We got together with my college BF's on Saturday. Here's a kiddo pic, quite the crew we've got going on, with another (Shannon's) due to arrive in June!
I'm sure I've mentioned that Logan couldn't possible be more of a dog lover. So he didn't really leave the side of their two dogs the whole time we were there. Yes, I know- gotta get these kids a dog! Not until Logan is out of diapers though.
My littlest love looking so handsome and grown up at brunch after church on Sunday!
 My mailbox, can you spot it? I'm so so so SO over the snow!!
Logan is such a little snuggler, Leyla calls him her lovie now (although her actual lovie is draped over her shoulder in this picture.) And yes, we've got yet another massive thumb sucker on our hands, and he just might be the worst of all of them. Ugh.
It's been so relentlessly cold and snowy I brought Leyla's bike and Logan's car into the basement. Logan has been loving "riding" Leyla's bike!

No comments: