If there's one thing this never ending cold and snowy winter has been great for it's the skiing! We took a family trip up to Stratton, VT a couple weekends ago and Andrew and Connor (and occasionally Leyla too) have taken many day trips to closer mountains. Connor's been going down black diamond runs lately- big time!
Connor pumped up for the ski day ahead.
Andrew and I in Stratton, VT (Connor and Leyla in ski school and Logan at the mountain day care!) It snowed like crazy that day which made for awesome powder!
Leyla (in the middle) on her way to ski school. Hard to see but she had a huge smile on her face!
Connor is a big fan.
Video Andrew sent me of a Sunday when he, friend John, and Connor hit the slopes for the day!
I love Connor's giggles in this. And I did have a chat with Andrew later about the potential dangers of videoing while skiing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment