Friday, February 14, 2014

Stratton, VT

This past weekend we took our first trip to Vermont for a ski weekend with our friends the Emalas! VT was awesome and we had such a fun time. Connor, Leyla and Claire went to ski school while Andrew and Jason skied together. Ashley and I held down the fort with the babies (they have a 5 month old). Next year I'll have Logan go to the childcare center there (it looked really nice) so I can hit the slopes too!

Logan checking out the snow.
 Connor ready to hit the slopes.
 Logan entertaining/harassing the Emalas' newest addition Molly!
 My littlest guy and I heading out to watch the big kids ski.
 Our lodge.

The sweet face peeking up at me from his baby carrier.
My sushi lunch date. Andrew and Jason met Ash and I and the babies there too.
 Leyla and Claire- ski school buddies!
Andrew would pick Connor up from ski school and then take him up the chairlift to the top of the mountain to ski down. He sent me this picture taken on the chairlift.
Video of Connor going down the mountain with Andrew. He's awesome!!
I wish I had a better picture of Leyla on her skis but we were able to watch her and Claire take the "magic carpet" up the little hill (if you even want to call it that!) and ski down. They both had a blast!
And a quick video:

No comments: